Saturday, September 3, 2011

When your running plan changes...

go with it and make the best of it!  This evening I headed out for a run of undetermined length.  I was one block from the house when my phone rang and I answered it.  It was a great friend who I have not talked to in way to long.  So we talked and I walked and walked and walked.  I was quite surprised that I had walked 4 miles when the conversation came to an end.  And what were we talking about?  Disney of course and other topics related to the start of a new school year.  Well after four hours of walking it was time to run.  I was still able to get in 5 miles of running despite the fading light.  I don't know if I start running faster as the light falls or if it just feels that way, but I felt great tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment