Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Lights and Night Running - Thursday

Thursday night I went out for my run and I took my camera along again.  I ran the usual streets, but kept jogging off a block or two when the Christmas lights were calling.


Patio tree all lit up.  (I love red doors.)

Great use of the porch roof.  I love the tree on top!

So inviting!

There is even a toboggan sled leaning against the railing.

It was a little cold, otherwise I might have sat for a while.

One of my favorite local restaurants - Red Stripe.

One of Providence's historic homes.  It was built in 1896 - that's new for the east side.

Glow Santa

and blow up Penguins that light up!


Now for a few winter wonderland light-scapes.


2nd story Christmas tree

I can just imagine peeking children coming down the staircase.

My favorite Providence bakery.

Closing time and the end of my run for the night.  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment