Thursday, March 1, 2012

Princess 1/2 Table of Contents

To say that I had an amazing family focused running vacation at Disney World is a grand understatement. There is so much to share, it is going to take me days just to get all the stories told.  So to begin with I just wanted to list all of the wonderful highlights.  So here they are!

1. 4 days in WDW parks & 1 day at Legoland
2. Friday morning Social Media Meetup at EPCOT
3. Princess Expo Friday
4. Tangled Family 5K
5. Princess Expo Saturday
6. Kids Mile
7. Disney Diva runners meetup
8. Princess 1/2 Marathon
9. Surprise early birthday dinner at Cape May
10. 2.5 days in WDW parks

My intent is to start at the top of the list and at some point arrive at the bottom reliving every happy moment along the way!  Let me know if you have any specific questions and I will try to address them along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment