Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Born to Run



I finished my latest book last night.  I really enjoyed Born to Run!  So when it was due back at the library tomorrow do you think I drove it back?  No Way!  I threw the 3 books in a bag and ran the 6 miles round trip to get them home.  I got a few looks as I ran holding my bundle in my hand.  Like "what could she possibly be running with?"  A mom even pointed out to her daughter "that lady is running on the bike path with her books" as I came within a 1/4 mile of the library.  It seemed like a positive comment.  There was no way I was running the loop and then setting out in the van to drive the loop to get them back.  Running them home just really seemed to be in keeping with the story.

What did you all think of the book?

2 comments:

  1. I loved Born to Run. I stumbled upon your blog some how and have been following you for a while. I also love runDisney! I am hoping to earn my coast to coast medal in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Sarah...blogs and books! I have to admit that the amount of reading my daughters do has only encouraged me to read more.

      Which races are you doing for your coast to coast?

      I am trilled with every runDisney race that I get to run. It is such a gift to be able to run and being able to travel just to race is amazing!

      Delete