Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Disney's Social Media Moms Celebration!


That's right folks I got an email this afternoon, one that I was cautiously hoping for, and when it arrived it blew my running shoes right off!  It was a good thing I went for a 15 mile run today and was at the girls dentist office, because it forced me to quietly celebrate with a huge smile on my face!  There was no jump left in my legs!

The conference is at WDW May 9-12th.  The host hotel for this year's conference is Disney's Contemporary Resort!  The conference includes plenty of social media content, socializing with other attendees, time to enjoy the parks with family, and some amazing culinary delights!  The details are not that specific, but in true Disney style it is going to be fantastic!

So now all I need to do is reallocate some resources and see if I can defer a race...oh and I might need some roommates...and then I should be all set!  Bring on the Disney magic!!!

If you all want to follow along the best place is probably over on Twitter #DisneySMMoms!  I will also be posting across my social media! :)

...and to the selection committee I would like to say a special thank you from the bottom of my very strong runners heart! Let's get social!

5 comments:

  1. I guess I need to have kids so I can get invited to this :) congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah same thought I had, Heather!! LOL :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Heather! I am super excited and grateful to be going! It is going to be an amazing educational experience and tons of fun as well! I will let you all know if their are attendees without children.

      Delete
  2. Very exciting - congratulations! :) Look forward to hearing about your adventure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ladies! I loved having time to talk with you before the Royal Family 5k. There is not enough time to really talk to people. So whenever it happens it makes me happy. I will of course be in touch via all of my social media while at the conference, but the best way to follow along with everyone is probably on twitter #DisneySMMoms! The magic continues...at the Contemporary May 9-12th!

      Delete