Thursday, August 29, 2013

DisneylandHalf weekend bound

I am up in the air...somewhere over the Iowa/Missouri boarder! The runDisney banter on social media is fast and furious this morning as we all head to Disneyland for a big weekend of racing, shopping, meetups, and fun runs (of all distances)! 

12 days ago I was not going to DL for race weekend! You all know I was trying to save my $$$ for Wine & Dine and WDW Marathon weekend! Well that all changed when I got a special media invite two Mondays ago. I am footing most of the bill for this trip, but thanks to my Fairy Godmother Jessica and my forest friends on Team Muscle Makers (with Melissa's help) I was able to accept the invite and join so many of you at DLR! 

The media invitation was to participate in the runDisney social media fun run tomorrow morning! I am trilled that everything has come together so well and cannot wait to talk to so many of you in person and to share this amazing experience with everyone!


Previous runDisney fun run photo from @runDisney PR

9 comments:

  1. Safe travels Erin! Hope to see you in Disneyland this weekend and Go TMM! Have a fun run tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lonna! Say hi if you see me! You know I love to chat runDisney and all things Disney! So much to learn about DLR!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. are you running the race too or just flying in for the meet up?

      Delete
    2. Heather- I got a charity bib for the half! Coast to Coast!!!

      Delete
  3. It was nice meeting you at the meet-up! Now I can start reading your blog :) Hope to see you at another event soon!

    ReplyDelete