Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Minnie Marathon Bra goes the distance


You know the Minnie Marathon Bra by Champion was up to the 10k challenge and it passed my half marathon challenge, but the best news of all is that in the third successive day of racing the bra passed my marathon test with flying colors! No chafing, no fuss, no body glide! For me this bra is all that it is advertised to be! I will never run long in anything else ever again! 

The Minnie model is only being sold at runDisney race expos for those of you hoping to pick one up. I will be adding some other colors to my running bra arsenal. The basic bra is for sale at ChampionUSA.com and at major sporting goods retailers for around $48. I ran in a size large if you are wondering.

                                          
                                    Around mile 19 in the WDW Marathon! 

ChampionUSA provided this bra so that I could road test it and review the product. All of the above thoughts are my own. 

4 comments:

  1. Glad that this item worked out for you. It would be fun if they came out with some different colors/designs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the extra $6 that the runDisney branding costs above the basic bra, I am totally interested in more character bras! $48 vs $54

      Delete
  2. That's such a cute bra! I definitely think they should come out with multiple characters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it is any thing like the NB shoes, a Princess will not be far behind! Although I could rather have the castle!

      Delete