Thursday, February 19, 2015

Princess Half Tweet Log

Princess Half Marathon weekend is officially underway! 


Woke up to 2 fresh inches of powder! Cleared the car off in short order. Thankfully Elsa did not thrown down a sheet of ice! 



4:44 am headed to my gate! Sometimes it takes forever. Sometimes it is super quick! See you real soon @WaltDisneyWorld! #runDisney

5:00 am watching them de-ice planes near my gate. Our plane is ready and waiting. I think I have no less than 3 tiaras in my bag! #runDisney


A running Princess need gear choices! 

It is expo day! My flight arrives at 9:35 and then it is straight to the expo! My Fairy Godmother is picking me up! 


6:00 am on the plane getting ready to fly! #PrincessHalf #runDisney bound! Ready to leave the ice and snow! 


See you in Orlando! 

8:00 am and flying high up in the sky! 


Cloud cover have way to snow covered fields in the Carolina's! Elsa's powers have reached far and wide this winter. 




No comments:

Post a Comment